Tabasco sauce mini bottles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muncus

Hi

I can remember some time ago there was a tread about where to get the Tabasco sauce mini bottles from. They are available on the eBay but yesterday I noticed they were available from Selfridges for £3.99 for 6. Which is the cheapest I have found.

Hope this is of some use to you

Cheers

James

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Hi

I can remember some time ago there was a tread about where to get the Tabasco sauce mini bottles from. They are available on the eBay but yesterday I noticed they were available from Selfridges for £3.99 for 6. Which is the cheapest I have found.

Hope this is of some use to you

Cheers

James
I struggle to understand the fascination with these mini sauce bottles (they occasionally turn up in military ration packs), at the price stated, they're pretty poor value for money, I'd rather decant some sauce into a small container instead.

i agree they arent much use and are far to small to bother chasing

i prefer the milder but much tastier green tabasco and can easily get thro a full size bottle in a weekend its supurb on fryed eggs hot with a tang (can only find it in large tescos tho :()

for cooking i carry home grown chilli flakes 1/2 tsp will usually do a big chilli

ATB

Duncan

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
tabasco? pah that stuffs for pansies! you want THIS

amazing stuff, one of the guys in work brought it back from the states and it has a crazy peppery taste with a delish chilli hit, the heat isn't actually that bad considering its between 300,000 and 600,000 scovilles.

its great on a cheezburger.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
tabasco? pah that stuffs for pansies! you want THIS

amazing stuff, one of the guys in work brought it back from the states and it has a crazy peppery taste with a delish chilli hit, the heat isn't actually that bad considering its between 300,000 and 600,000 scovilles.

its great on a cheezburger.

I love that buddy ,i bet it is real bad.:eek:

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
i love the smoked tabasco (hotter than green milder than red)
but they dont sell it in the UK

you can however but it from barburitto branches who import it directly in bulk from the USA

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
You need something called the source. 7million scovil units
now that bites I use a quarter of a teaspoon for a really hot chillie
wife won't let memake any now as last one she ended up in A&E!!

superc0ntra

Nomad
Sep 15, 2008
Sweden
Here is my favorite

hotsauceworld_2088_21371286

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/possidefhots.html

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE