Catapult elastic review (tubes)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Add bookmark

After several purchases of different tubing for my Black Widow catapult I ordered this black stuff from Poland. They have different sizes in other colors. I have yet to test the blue and the green, The silver is way to strong to use but the black is the fastest and most powerful band I have ever come across. The only down side is that when it is new it takes some strength and technique to hold at full draw. The bands do soften considerably with use and then they really come good and manageable. They are somewhat thicker than Barnett bands and last longer. The Barnett Bands retail at around £8.00 each. I am making a set of these for £1.50. I am on my first set that I've made and they are showing no signs of wear and tear after well over a 1000 shots. I hope this review saves someone the research I went through. I will be ordering some green and some blue band and will post my thoughts when I do. These bands are the ultimate for killing zombies, aliens and big foots. x

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Add bookmark

After several purchases of different tubing for my Black Widow catapult I ordered this black stuff from Poland. They have different sizes in other colors. I have yet to test the blue and the green, The silver is way to strong to use but the black is the fastest and most powerful band I have ever come across. The only down side is that when it is new it takes some strength and technique to hold at full draw. The bands do soften considerably with use and then they really come good and manageable. They are somewhat thicker than Barnett bands and last longer. The Barnett Bands retail at around £8.00 each. I am making a set of these for £1.50. I am on my first set that I've made and they are showing no signs of wear and tear after well over a 1000 shots. I hope this review saves someone the research I went through. I will be ordering some green and some blue band and will post my thoughts when I do. These bands are the ultimate for killing zombies, aliens and big foots. x

There's a lot of fun to be had doing target practice at a stone wall (lots of them around here) with a bag of aniseed balls for ammo :)
Drives the local dogs nuts ! :D and you get an instant puff of white sugar showing you just where you hit.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
There's a lot of fun to be had doing target practice at a stone wall (lots of them around here) with a bag of aniseed balls for ammo :)
Drives the local dogs nuts ! :D and you get an instant puff of white sugar showing you just where you hit.

I use mint imperials. They are cheaper than bought ammo, but I like the idea of driving the dogs locco! :)

Reactions: Toddy

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
ime on the lookout for marbles. I reckon they would smash fab against a wall
...and leave glass shards everywhere.!!!!
Not realy a good option. Children, dogs cats etc won't be thanking you! Neither will their parents or owners .
Remember, leave no trace!

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
...and leave glass shards everywhere.!!!!
Not realy a good option. Children, dogs cats etc won't be thanking you! Neither will their parents or owners .
Remember, leave no trace!
no one and nothing within miles. got my own wall and brush. still on the lookout for marbles. :lmao:ps I worked those faces out. x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE