Swmbo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Can everyone stop speaking in dots or else I'm going to have to get the protocol droid in. :cool:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:sigh:
I'm a failure as a female........I can't lie and I can't nag. I'm hopeless at both, just can't do it..

So I get to be bluntly honest instead :D :naughty: :approve:

cheers,
Toddy

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
-.-- --- ..- / .-.. --- - / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / --. . - / .- / .-.. .. ..-. . / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .. ... / ...- . .-. -.-- / ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- / .-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / . ...- . -. / .. .----. -- / ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. --. / .. -. / -.. --- - ... / -. --- .-- / !

some like it cold

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2009
forest of dean
I agree i cant stand text speak and my SWMBO's sister uses it all the time drives me crazy. But i see SWMBO as an affectionate and amusing term

mind you i had to google it and it also took me ages to realise SAK was swiss army knife ....... still gives me something new to look up on google

i live in the forest where people have a thick accent which i dont mind but what i hate is the lazy dropping of letters which make the speech sound like text speak

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I've always had a soft spot for an amusing acronym. The more so since a long e-mail to a director of a large company, pointing out some errors he had made, was replied to with:

FYATHYRIO

I belly laughed when I worked it out and we have been friends since :D

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
Some Like it Cold said:
My SWMBO supports and encourages me in everything so i can order what i like when i like

It's very rude to read someone's forum posts over their shoulder Mrs Some like It Cold.

some like it cold

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2009
forest of dean
she reads everything over my shoulder drives me crazy especially when the lad and dog join in so theres three of them breathing down my neck

still when i see something pretty and im talking myself out of it its nice to have a little voice on your shoulder saying go on get it you deserve something nice :eek:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE