swedish surplus bergan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Dear Mr Bumblebee

I was wondering if I could also be added to any "intersted in any more Rucksacks" (LK70) list also please?

scruff

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
OK, the LK-70 rucksacks are now packed, phieeuuuu. Now I just have to carry the parcels across town (Penrith) because the post office doesn't have any parking space :( Well, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger! :D

I seriously expect a beer or some single malt when I get to meet you! :cool:

And now a new bunch of people are waiting for me do yet another group buy of these... :rolleyes:

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
And they are now posted! They will arrive around Monday next week but could arrive already on Saturday.

I put some bubblewrap on the frame, put them in double binbags and wrapped sticky tape around everything. They should withstand almost everything, I hope.

/Tommy

Povarian

Forager
May 24, 2005
High Wycombe, Bucks
Bumblebee said:
And they are now posted! They will arrive around Monday next week but could arrive already on Saturday.
Yup arrived today (Sat), seems to be more than up to the job, so I'm looking forward to giving it a proper trial. Looks to have about twice the room of my day sack. And it een came with a couple of mess kits and some kuksa (pl. sp?) in it. :cool:

Thanks again for all you hard work. Boy are you gonna be squiffed at the next moot ;) :D

Best whotsits.

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
Bumblebee said:

/Tommy

Duly received, and excellent (on short pre-work inspection.

Thanks, Tommy.

PS When do they plan to sell off the S Tanks (given they are all mothballed)? My car MOT runs out end of the month...

:D :D :D :D :D

Jim.

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
Many thanks Tommy the rucksack arrived today safe and well.

On first impressions, it looks a very sturdy bit of kit and am most impressed.

All that remains is to give it a good test run. Judging by the howling gales up here at the moment, it will not be today.

thanks again..................

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
tommy thank you very much ,kit arrived today and it is spot on.the bergan is every bit as good as i imagined it would be.the time and work you put in is greatly appreciated mate .cheers

thed

Sep 5, 2005
Way Down South
Dont surpose anyones goign to organise a group buy of the Volvos are they? ;)

Any one driven one? got anymore details? need a new truck and that looks perfect for my geo. expeditions as its big enough in the back to sit in and hide from the weather and play with rock samples whilst drinking a brew.

thed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE