swedish surplus bergan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
It is a very capable off-roader and civilian owners tend to love theirs almost beyond reason. :p

To be honest it is going to be a nightmare to try to register one of these here in the UK, I checked what it would take to just register a few years old car swedish car here and ended up driving it back and selling it... The puppys are more than 10-12 years old and so isn't part of the EU regulation which means even more trouble.

Get a Defender CSW instead!

thed

Sep 5, 2005
Way Down South
Dont think the defneders are up to much these days, I used to have a series 3 88 which was brillant if just for the update to double cluthing. But the usable space inside was hideous and the've done bugger all even with the new look discovery, its an f'ing range rover thats worse then the range rover.

Id have an old range rover but the insurance is stupid, £500 car & $500 insurance minimum its just not worth it even with a heater that works.

ohh well one can dream.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
thed said:
Dont surpose anyones goign to organise a group buy of the Volvos are they? ;)

Any one driven one? got anymore details? need a new truck and that looks perfect for my geo. expeditions as its big enough in the back to sit in and hide from the weather and play with rock samples whilst drinking a brew.

thed.

Get some good earplugs first, because they are very noisy. They are not allowed to be used in the army anymore so they are pretty commonly on the market now. I saw that the surplus shop here in Gothenburg sells them for about £1000. But they are good for what thet are made for, driving in the terrain. I know that those who went with it on the Vildmark course liked it a lot and thought it was a cool expereience.

There is also a 6 wheel version

t_tgb13_2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE