Swedish army mess kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RM27

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 17, 2010
UK
Was looking at how much fuel this trangia can hold and it looks like around 100-120ML, but is it wise to fill it to capacity for use?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
But Rik - if we all used the search engine, you wouldn't be able to go on other web-sites and complain about us being lazy about not using one - oh, and also - what was it exactly? - something about being wannabes and preoccupied with gucci-kit! :)

I'd hardly call a Swiss army mess kit a Gucci bit of kit. It's as basic and cheap as you can get.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
So what's the going price for a good second hand stainless steel set ? If I don't clear out the shed soon I'm going to find it done for me :( (This isn't an offer to sell, I need to find the blooming set in the coup that is the shed before I get that far :eek: )

Rik's right to ask folks to read the rules and do a search, but RM27's right too, it's hard sometimes finding the relevant threads.
Neat idea Ged, I'll try that :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE