Sunday, 27.6., 16:00

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
:soapbox:
23062010007.jpg

Sam says: lets get stuck into these limeys
:)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Restrained and deleted my original post for fear of upsetting people and getting banned, it was to do with Oetzi second post on this thread, as for England vs Germany, dont care hate football and have nothing against Germany so outcome irrelavant.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Gentlemen,
I see no relevence whatsoever to Bushcraft in this thread, as such I am sorely tempted to erase it from the forum.

I am willing to let it die a natural death but if people insist on foisting their tripe upon our "Bushcraft" forum, action may be taken.

Ogri the trog

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Other Chatter

"A place to sit back and just chat about stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else."

???

It's only a bit of banter, nobody really cares and we'll get knocked out in the next round anyway even if we do shut that Beckenbauer up this weekend.

No more from me

Come on England

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'm sure Ogri missed that it was in 'Other Chatter', I did, that's the problem when you only use the 'Whats New' button all the time. I sometimes find myself replying to the test forum threads by mistake :lmao:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Will all the threads on the "other chatter" also be removed, along with the "other chatter" part of the forum. Why have a part of the site for other chatter if it has to be kept bushcraft related? It just doesn't make sense.

I have seen similar threads on other forums degenerate very quickly into personal insults and down-right thugery - showing the darker side of what would otherwise be labelled National Pride. Indeed the images already posted above would prove this. Many people whether they be forum members or not would find that deeply upsetting.

Though not a football follower myself, I can accept support for ones favourite team, but I will not stand idly by and put up with insults to other members or other nations no matter how "light-hearted" they seem to the individual.

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE