Suffolk Bushcraft Monthly Meet Feb 7th and 8th 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
Kevin - Rib-eye & seasonal salad - Confirmed.
Colin - T-bone and chunky chips - Confirmed.
Toby - Braised belly pork with apple gravy & red cabbage with Cauliflower & cheddar bake - Confirmed.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Sad to say I am going to have to pull out of this months meet, Vic has been asked to work and the out laws are unable to have the little monster

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Selectivly felling the materials for the shelter is what we will have to do. If we are going to make hurdles that would require a large area to be coppiced so we don't kill off the odd stool here and there, current guidelines are for 0.5 ha, roughly 1.2 acres or 5000m2

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Welcome Chris good to see you here, i'll add you to the list :).

Can the first person on site please let the Landowners Office know we are on site please, as I can not get the day off, we have a Large delivery of Ali on that Friday.. :(, so will be there at 6pm ish...

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Kevin - Rib-eye & seasonal salad - Confirmed.
Colin - T-bone and chunky chips - Confirmed.
Toby - Braised belly pork with apple gravy & red cabbage with Cauliflower & cheddar bake - Confirmed.
Chris - Stansfield burger / side order of onion rings - Confirmed.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, I will have to give the food a miss as I'm not 100% sure I can make this months meeting as one of the lads has handed his notice in today and they now require callout cover starting next Friday. There is a good chance I may not have to , but I don't want to order food unless I'm 100% sure I'll be able to make it. Has anyone got plans for a midday arrival friday or is it a Friday evening / after work start? Sorry for any inconvenience stu

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi, I will have to give the food a miss as I'm not 100% sure I can make this months meeting as one of the lads has handed his notice in today and they now require callout cover starting next Friday. There is a good chance I may not have to , but I don't want to order food unless I'm 100% sure I'll be able to make it. Has anyone got plans for a midday arrival friday or is it a Friday evening / after work start? Sorry for any inconvenience stu

Hi mate, I'm planning to get there for midday Friday.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi mate, I'm planning to get there for midday Friday.
OK, just thought I'd ask. coz the first one there, wouldn't know He was the first there, till they arrived at the woods to find no one there. Ok Unless someone's called no one was there,
Paul, did you find any tin plate to make your pot stand, coz I have found some .25mm stainless steel foil / sheet steel if you'd like some ?

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have been given a day pass, I can come in to play on saturday, cant stay for the meal though so we can get some wood cut down :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE