Suffolk Bushcraft Monthly Meet Feb 7th and 8th 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I know i have not got time to pop to rendelsham this week ready for this meet.. but I have got the feeling that the shelter build will be the MArch meet :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I doubt we will be able to find and fell enough trees, bark them contruct the frame and dont forget we are map reading too:)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Getting the bark should not be a problem before the march meet, we could probably get some pine resin too.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I reckon if you and I Stu can get over to the forest we sjould be able to get a few bags of stuff I no time.

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
If it's any help I can bring a tin of blackjack and some brushes for the ends going into the ground to preserve the wood.

Last edited:

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Well it's just been confirmed, unfortunately I wont be able to make this weekend, I have to work both Friday and Saturday, so I hope you Guys have a great weekend, hopefully see you on the next one.

Mike.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Right I am going to put over to teh Compasses the wish list for food tonight, thank you for confirminig who was having what :).

Those that have not can order on the day thats is no problem, I just cant say they will have what you want..:)

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Well it's just been confirmed, unfortunately I wont be able to make this weekend, I have to work both Friday and Saturday, so I hope you Guys have a great weekend, hopefully see you on the next one.

Mike.

What a shame Mike and I was going to knock up our breakfast as you played mum last time!

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk
Stu,

I will be attending although will be late afternoon Friday and I will need to get away first thing Sunday morning.

Looking forward to meeting everyone again.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am not sure what stuff to take this weekend.. I am thinking about going a bit light and living out of a 65 ltr for my sleeping/main kit and food...:).. I know a challenge for me in its self..lol

Getting ready for the RAT Pack Challenge mid March...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE