Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
What have you ordered Stu?
People will get niffed if you shoot the couse before the day and then again on the shoot. You could do one on the open shoot like this weekend where you cannot win a medal.
At the last shoot i went to they had the skunk about 5 feet away in a hole with its butt facing you, loads of people missed it.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
What have you ordered Stu?
People will get niffed if you shoot the couse before the day and then again on the shoot. You could do one on the open shoot like this weekend where you cannot win a medal.
At the last shoot i went to they had the skunk about 5 feet away in a hole with its butt facing you, loads of people missed it.

I just ordered a £4 gas stove from china...

yeah I did wonder that, but not on one when I have to hand the score card in... I would not want to be causing a problem.... I'd even pay teh shoot fee but not put a card in :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Its just the chance of having more goes at a 3D ... better then what we normally shoot, lol... and an excuse to get out and practice more :), spose a visit to other shoot at some stage :)

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
I didn't realise that the Facebook page was an open group, I've had 4 people say to me today. Nice shooting of the bows, boy they shoot fast.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah not far really perhas we should visit one of the shoot's :)

Yeah left it open so we could get some interest :).

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Had a little look to see what target faces I had and found these two, they are big,may cut them out and stick them to the black backing I have. Also have a hare, jay, red squirrel and pheasant which I may work on.

Attachments

• 20140206_174412.jpg
    20140206_174412.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140206_174702.jpg
    20140206_174702.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Its Ok now, there was a blockage a little down stream from here causing it to back up. Vic said Debenham was nearly flooded yesterday.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have just sent a PM to everyone I can think of that has attended the group Monthly meets for the last few months, sorry if I have missed someone, about 10 to 18 year olds attending the group, and the fees charged.

Please read and respond, as I would like to get it sorted ASAP.

It has also been decided to Purcase a Large kettle for the group form the kitty, those at the meet agreed to the motion, I will source one.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Had a little look to see what target faces I had and found these two, they are big,may cut them out and stick them to the black backing I have. Also have a hare, jay, red squirrel and pheasant which I may work on.

Nice one Bud :), we got to sort another sunday soon :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE