Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The Sherwood 4" one, if I used 3" feathers it would work, but the lateral movement is in by positioning the feather in the clamp so a 4" feather in a 4" clamp can only go in one place

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah I know the gas is expensive, in the cold would rather use hexi, lol, but it will get chucked in to the glove box with a canister.

I just dont think for the price you can go wrong...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I cant remember how much they were in The Range, but dont think they were too bad, I'll check when I get one..LOL.. but it does say that due to the Chinese new year it may take until March 3rd for delivery, lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
more then likely, but as its not my main user, and will prob will not get used for months, it will do, lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just been getting bored this evening ... been doing something I rarely do..

Watching You Tube..... why I do it, I dont know...lol

Why are there so many wanabees, and so many people that make videos, for it its quite plain to see that they waffle on for hrs about something , make so many basic mistakes, they dont know what they dont know...

Funny thing is from the comments about the vid's nor do the people watching, and leaving such comments that they agree and love the content of it...........

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
lol yeah..... I know there is some good information and some good broadcasters that give out loads of free info,

but I am seeing more and more that fit in to the worst part of the what do we know circle.. the "Dont know what they dont know" part of it...

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
Its even worse to work out what's dross and what's gold if your learning, I watch a lot of engineering documentary's on you tube and they are excellent but then I suppose its not Joe Bloggs with a video camera and I know about engineering. Bush crafty stuff I tend to watch Dave Cantebury, Ray Mears and MCQ Bushcraft, these guys seem to be sensible to me and talk sense I have learnt a lot from watching these, well I think I have, I'm sure I will find out this year when I try and do it for myself. You have to be careful with YouTube as you can start watching a video about cheese and 30 mins later suddenly be watching a video about O ring Failures on space shuttles :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE