Suffolk Bushcraft Group

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Sorry for the misunderstanding simon I thought you borrowed his gun / rifle and used it without his supervision my mistake simon sorry.

I absolutely would not borrow anyone's rifle (even if the calibre matched those [in this case just the one] on my FAC) without them being right there with me, on site, for the instant of the shot... after which they would have to take their gun back. For one thing, if you were borrowing someone's gun without them being present, and you committed a crime with that gun, it'd be traced back to them.

I wouldn't let anyone borrow my rifle without my presence, would want to borrow anyone else's likewise!

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
It is only valid for 5 years from the date it was issued, regardless of the amount of variations you have had. I only know this as I have had applied for several myself and the expiry date stays the same. 😊:) hope this helps. Carl

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
I'm now eating one of the two birds... and it is delicious!
Best part is that, because I used a single stainless steel shot (fired from a catapult) I don't have to pick out small lead balls (unlike my landlord who sprays the damn things with enough lead to keep a Chinese paint factory in business)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
It is only valid for 5 years from the date it was issued, regardless of the amount of variations you have had. I only know this as I have had applied for several myself and the expiry date stays the same. ��:) hope this helps. Carl

I can see the reason for this .. keeps the FAC simple and just one expiry date, no messiness or confusion..on date they run out.. an MOT is bad enough to remember, let alone two.. that reminds me i got to SORN my Daytona again.. :), thanks for teh nudge Carl....:)

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
It is only valid for 5 years from the date it was issued, regardless of the amount of variations you have had. I only know this as I have had applied for several myself and the expiry date stays the same. :) hope this helps. Carl

Cheers... I'd figured as much but wanted to be doubly-sure :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE