Suffolk Bushcraft Group

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah I saw that one it nice, its the type of thing I am thinking of doing.... :) Also thinking about getting some more canvas and adding about 18" on the base of it :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Not a bad buy there Mike :)....

Well that's my bit done for now with the Cheese... nature put to work now for 24 hrs or so....

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Well had a bit of spare time so thought I would shoot some arrows, trying to see which bow to use with which arrows, all I can say is I hope I do better tomorrow.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well had a bit of spare time so thought I would shoot some arrows, trying to see which bow to use with which arrows, all I can say is I hope I do better tomorrow.

LOL... I know what you mean.... at least you shot the bad ones today....I am so looking forward to it :)... must not forget my glove...

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
mu7y6a5a.jpg
uqypehed.jpg
Woot! My new Warbonnet just arrived... in time for me to take it today on my overnighter with Toby!

Mine arrived this morning too, been out already, it's awesome! Love the one strap setup, super fast to deploy and pull down and that footbox makes a lot of difference. Going out tomorrow night as tonight it's number 1 sons 18th birthday party and I'm going as Indiana Jones lol.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well the Disco has just really mucked up my weekend... no exhaust... now now Battery.. so did not get to the shoot.. now I am P155'd Off

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I woke up with man flu, so I could not go either and to make things worse I have to go chirstmas shopping in Ipswich tomorrow with the wife

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Bad luck mate, what happened?

Dam Battery Cell has Collapsed.. I called recovery, and guess what.. I have not got it.... I have it included in my Insurance.. so I thought I did last year, and apart from removing Business use for the policy asked for the same again...

My mate came round with a spare from the workshop.. so up and running..now got a conformation that I am insured now but still, waiting to hear what happened to the recovery part of things...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE