Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I used to borito my 3x3 like that in the winter, its a pain as the ridge line is so low, and the ends being tucked in leave no room for some one my size... but the XL pitched with a transverse ridge, would give you more head room.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Looks like January's going to be a nice meet as well...

8 names on the list... :), including a new guy Bryndlefly (Bryn).. :)

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I tried a bit of golden syrup on the popcorn that I made. Very nice, but a bit sticky. Best not to do it in the pan you cook it in as well.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Anyone know of a source of sweet chilli powder, I had thought of mixing chilli powder with caster sugar, same thing really.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Anyone know of a source of sweet chilli powder, I had thought of mixing chilli powder with caster sugar, same thing really.

Try it..lol...i look forward to the results....:)

I just got bored at work and now have Unit 4 of teh IBEP under my belt... well back to work Igo :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just thought I would add an other unit of the IBEP.. now down Unit 5 :)... these question are so Hard..................:rolleyes:

:lmao:

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Roughly where I tell them, which is nice. I have been looking at little johns website, some nice ones on there, look almost too good to use.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thats Good news Steve :)... looking forward to this shoot...

I ve been waxing my Arrow shafts tonight and noticed a couple are bent, lol..... tried straightening by hand.. they not to bad now :)

I was looking at little John's Arrows... very nice..mmmm

Last edited:

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
You need to use a screwdriver on the shafts Stu, give it a rub on the outside edgy only a few and if to much do the other side until it is right.
Hi force is another very good arrow maker but the website isn't that great.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thanks Steve I will give me shafts a quick rub with a screwy.. :). do i need a Pozi drive or a parallel tipped ? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE