Stolen woodland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodgrain

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 24, 2010
Gone
For oak's sake, elm glade this knot-sense has stopped. Some bast was boughnt to be a thorn in the side.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I can see this being made into a Tree-D film, probably directed by Woody Allen, John Carpenter or Clint Eastwood.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Well i've just not this minute had a visit from Wpc Crab apple, and they are letting me go, but she said Thuja i ever do that again,i would be in serious trouble.

I asked about the cell decor, and apparently its Locust maintenance.

I Tilia what i think i've learnt my lesson.

Oh i'd better get my finger out,or i will miss the last Sorbus home.

Cheers Stuart.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I was going to Plam this thread of as a joke, but seeding how much work has gone into some of these answers, I think some of you desvere a Purple Heart medal to humour... you must have been brave to write some of them

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Deer oh deer. You guys are so Fawn y all you got me Red in the face with laughter.

But you know guys, you're all Bark ing up the wrong Tree. I think you should branch out from tree jokes, stop Fallow ing each other and Sika new topic. Any suggestions?

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
I'm going to go out on a limb here, bud I think this is a deep rooted problem, Sherwood like to see them caught. It could be bad news forest of us. Who knows where they've squirrelled those trees away. Knot in plane sight, that's for sure. Woodn't want to look like a plank if this doesn't blossom in to the case of the year.

Owl get my coat

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
The story continues.... So after getting the last Sorbus home,i discover that she won't let me into the house, and she has thrown all my Bushy kit in front garden.
Well there was nothing for it but to jump into the Leylande-rover and head out to the sticks.

I am now at Spandits wood, and its a right old mess, but no worries, as i will soon Spruce the place up, then i will Pitch my tarp under whats left of the Canopy.

Now thats taken care of,i will Lacebark in my hammock and enjoy the views...

Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE