Star Trek

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Firefly wins hands down for me, (Kaylee the ship's engineer, anyone?? Or what about Inara - phew - still looks great in Homeland), and in second place Farscape, with the stunning Peacekeeper Aeryn.
Loved Star Trek Next Gen too, though some of the storylines were wayyyyy too warm and fluffy. Picard made it watchable though, as did the Kirk / Spock / Bones combo in the original.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Firefly wins hands down for me, (Kaylee the ship's engineer, anyone?? Or what about Inara - phew - still looks great in Homeland), and in second place Farscape, with the stunning Peacekeeper Aeryn.
Loved Star Trek Next Gen too, though some of the storylines were wayyyyy too warm and fluffy. Picard made it watchable though, as did the Kirk / Spock / Bones combo in the original.

Seconded... Love Kaylee!!!

My new t-shirt

hanaduge.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
There was always Star Maidens if you like clunky Brit Sci-fi though one of the chaps I was at school with is part of a group who've released a series of fanboy Star Trek based vids under the banner Intrepid they have fun doing it and have converted parts of their houses to be sets in the vids. Nobody's brought up Blakes 7 yet I see!

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
This thread just shows how rich and Varied the sci fi genre has been over the years. Like it or loathe it, it has pushed boundaries and opened the imaginations of many. From Gerry Anderson to Ridley Scott, may sci fi live long and prosper.

18250323-smiley-vector-illustration--alien-with-big-ears.jpg

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
The latest trailer for the new movie is out...

[video=youtube;lefpcIaTTD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lefpcIaTTD4[/video]

Mr Cumberbatch does have an exceedingly big ship!

:)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
im with rik_uk3 and all the others that agree with him and yes to all the females as well and don't forget DOCTOR WHO regards dave

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Don't know how I managed to miss this thread!

Start Trek OS was OK and I grew up on that diet during the 70's
Next Gen was great and I enjoyed it lots.
DS 9 Was bravely going nowhere for me but I'd watch it. I could so relate to being a Ferengi
Voyager, if it was on I'd watch it.. or not. Janeway's nasal twang irritated me but 7of9 made up for it.

During the 70's Blake's 7 was on and I didn't like that, nor was I ever a big Dr Who fan. But I did like Space1999 and UFO was just brilliant epecially with ...

Gay_Ellis_00.jpg

I'm a big fan of Firefly/Serenity since my Nephew introduced it to me. Was hooked from episode 1. I agree with those who said Mrs Reynolds was deeelissh!

Farscape was very good too, but I haven't seen it in ages.

Didn't get into Babylon 5 though, seemed to me too much like a Sci-fi soap. And last year I bought the entire series 1 -5 of BattleStar Galactica and have yet to watch the entire series through. I'm saving those for rainy cold evenings.

The ladies of the Sci-fi series mentioned had a LOT of attraction for me but none more so than ...

tumblr_llooitq1FT1qktrggo1_500.jpg

I've saved a lot of those suggestions mentioned in previous postings to check out youtube, such as Lexx etc. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE