Spring North Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
wanderinstar said:
Sounds good to me. Would fishing be allowed in the lake, not for me but Ben [ Fishaben] is keen on fishing as well as bushcrafting. Ian.

the local angling club has the rights for fishing at the lake. if you want to fish, you'll need a permit.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Graham,
HOW on earth do you know about the fishing rights at this venue when you live in Fife???
Ian.

Sorry Graham that looks like I,m being sarky or funny. But I,m not, just very curious.
Ian.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I may have found another site near to forest camp, got to take a look at it,it sounds ideal, it may be possible to use it for the meet. If not, it is round the corner from the campsite and the owner says we could do some snaring there, I will update when I have made a visit!

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Just so I don't get this wrong, where is the meet being held?

And is it on the 28th, 29th, and 30th April and 1st May?

And could anyone give me a lift? :p

Jake.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
As I've said before, your'e quite welcome at my place if you still haven't got anywhere.
It's also a stones throw from Tawd Vale.
Rangerman180

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Still on as far as I know, last weekend in april(28th april to the 1st may), only thing that isn't confirmed is a venue as yet.
I can book Forest Camp if wanted, or there is Rangermans venue any other options?

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
id say go for forist camp if we can, is that the one near sherwood forist? if ur looking at scout camps there lods including them i posted.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Graham_S said:
if we are at forest camp, how is rail access? i might get the train down
There is a station not too far away, but not sure on the service. If it goes ahead there PM me closer to date and I will be able to arrange to pick you up from a mainline station, Warrington or Runcorn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE