North New Year Meet on! Sign up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
might want to pick a better day , cap.
Most folks will probably be packing up getting ready for home etc etc, having said that any day is good, just there will probably less going on on the 2nd

Mr Strop

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Yeah, I was expecting that. I would've loved come for the whole thing, but she who tolerates me is dragging me to her grand parents for new years eve'. The cow....

Nevermind, there's always next time.

Thanks,

Jake.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Ok then, I'll be seeing you on the 2nd. I like to get an early start in the mornings, so what time is too early? I guess the beer is a bad idea if you'll all be driving home?

Thanks,

Jake.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Hi there

I'd really like to support this, having seen all the effort that's gone into putting it together. Unfortunately, due to family commitments, it would have to be a bit of a flying visit on one of the days. OK if I just drop in for a brew and a chat one of the mornings?

Regards

Ratbag

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
sure come along. always room around the camp fire.
and there'll probably be a couple of kelly kettles about to boil up some water for a brew ;)

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
no matter where it was going to be held i was going to have to spend about 4 hours getting there. so the change didn't effect me too much but i can see how it might have put people off.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
running bare said:
could it be the venue changed after people agreed to the original venue????????????

A better venue was found which offered far more bushcrafting opportunities and was cheaper. A bad call? I think not

Mr Strop

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
I appreciate all the hard work you guys have been putting into finding a good location.

Unfortunately though it looks more and more likely that I'm not gonna be able to play out :(

I really do hope you have a great time and manage to keep nice and toasty warm.

I'll drink one for guys over here.

Thanks again.

scruff

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Ok this is slightly alarming.
They wont open the site up to us for any less then 10 people, so far we have 6 'full timers' confirmed.
SO its back out to the folks of Bcuk, New Year Meet, last call.

If there not the numbers in by Boxing day we will have to cancel to allow people to make alternate arrangements.

Mr Strop

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
Razorstrop said:
Ok this is slightly alarming.
They wont open the site up to us for any less then 10 people, so far we have 6 'full timers' confirmed.
SO its back out to the folks of Bcuk, New Year Meet, last call.

If there not the numbers in by Boxing day we will have to cancel to allow people to make alternate arrangements.

Mr Strop

wish i could make it but mrs. ship has made other arrangements :banghead: but hopefully sometime next year, not that i know that much about bushcraft but i,m good at picking the brains that do :D

enjoy it, ship

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Well its all on.

make your way there for Friday folks

Shame you cant make it Running Bare, theres always next time :)

Morch, if you are out there, I know you did work on Great tiwer, but your are more then welcome to tag along with your lad :)

Any Questions direct towards Emberglow as I am still at work until the 29th :)

Mr Strop

shadow57

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 28, 2005
Glossop, Derbyshire
Hello...I asked her if I can go along....

She says that we can go along and have a look.... but she does not want to stay overnight.

Better than nothing....can I bring my bow??

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE