Special Heirloom Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
oooohh cant wait to see this one finished, I think the idea of an heirloom knife is superb!! i may have to start looking into a design for one myself lol

Who is doing the scrimshaw (if you can call it that) on the bolsters for you JD?

Dave

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
no lanyard hole JD ?

No, I wanted clean lines on this one. I'm glad I did.

oooohh cant wait to see this one finished, I think the idea of an heirloom knife is superb!! i may have to start looking into a design for one myself lol

Who is doing the scrimshaw (if you can call it that) on the bolsters for you JD?

Dave

It's someone Stu deals with. James (Trunks) has put all the hard work into the design for us.

That will make a nice digging blade Jon. ;)

Balanced to make a good thrower too.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
All coming together nicely now. The box has been made and the knife is completed. Just the etching to go on the bolsters, and James (Trunks) has just sent me the final image all ready to go on. This is the less sharp version as the sharp image was too big and complicated for me to get on here....

final.jpg

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
That really looks like a fantastic knife, your following generations should be very proud to own a blade like that. Great Work, Stu and congratulations on receiving
such an amazing knife, JD

outdoorpaddy

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
'Urry up Stu. Stop teasing me. I can't take it anymore. Got this week off too which makes the waiting all the worse.

That box is spot on mate. Glad I went with the green. I might have to rethink putting the plaque on the outside though, it might ruin it. I'll have a looksee when I have it in my hands.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
The wait must be killing you! It would me....

One stunning knife, love the Damasteel Carbon fibre handle combo, very classy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE