The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I picked a new and relatively obscure one. It was a gamble but I'm more than happy with the pattern. I wanted quite a traditional Nordik pattern of the dark ages, that was the closest I could find in the new powder steel tech.
Got a few photos today as shaping started, it was all epoxied up yesterday and left overnight....
And then, par for course, I reach a point where photos go out of the window, I get so caught up in the progress that I just forget, except for changing belts/tools and wheels I don't put the knife down....
The photos are not great, sorry...
Still not 100% there yet, a little more finish and it's edge and spine need sorting, close enough for the next stage though....
i have to admit, that is stunning, mate the fit and finish of that knife is exceptional, a true craftsman of the highest order, looks like a great user, and a pleasure to look at, ticks all the boxes for me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.