South Wales meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Rik

Dates are 26th - 28th Oct, if you click on the link in my earlier post it will take you to the meet thread where there are more details.

I will be travelling from London so lift may be awkward to arrange, but if no one more local is going I could pick you up from cardiff.

Stewart

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Rik

Dates are 26th - 28th Oct, if you click on the link in my earlier post it will take you to the meet thread where there are more details.

I will be travelling from London so lift may be awkward to arrange, but if no one more local is going I could pick you up from cardiff.

Stewart

I'm unable to make that - taking the dog for radiotherapy in Liverpool!!!!

I'll try to help with a lift in Feb if I'm not in the Alps or Cairngorms Rik.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Finally got round to posting some pic's from the September South Wales meet. Again, a big thanks to all involved including Greg for organising and John Fenna for his Am Dram!:D

By the way, is it me or are Bushcrafters getting younger everyday? The lad in the picture is Jed Jnr at 17 months.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
If any of you lads (probobly the more local ones) are free this weekend (5th Oct) a few of us will be at the site until Sunday. Its a bit of a last minute deal really, but I've spoken with Ian and although the site has had a lot of rain this week, the ground is still OK.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Sorry I didn't make it :( .... I was supposed to be at a 30th birthday bash, but didn't even make that as I was ill over the weekend :eek: .... Guess I'll see you all on Feb 1st :D

Ed

Lee_shanahan

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2007
South Wales
Cracking weekend lads and lovely food, I really enjoyed myself. Look forward to the February meet, we'll have to check out the other spot Nigel see what its like down there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE