South Bucks meetup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
If any of you are intrested i have sorted out a meet up this week for chat,If so let me no .There are some good things happening if you are up for it. :lmao:

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi jason well done mate i'll be in touch soon not going to have too much time before the moot but a small walk into the new site might not be a bad idea

James

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Jason you have PM.
I have finally recieved a quote from our insurers for 'Bushcraft' events to take place within the wooland. I am surprised by it's reasonable costs. There are certain details re food,minors,first aid and time allowed etc but seems reasonable to me. This is very early days so is a big learning curve for me. This is all within the 28 day rule as set by planning regulations.
Any advice would be gratefully recieved.
Swyn

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
To the Bucks Gentleman Bushcraft Adventures, thanks chaps a splendid time had by all.

For those who were interested in my knife:
Drop point bowie. £ 9.99 plus postage. Clarendon Imports (Southampton?)
017523 45171 They have a few on ebay.

Let it be noticed by all that style and sartorial elegance will get you by when all else fails. We are the cutting edge of bushcraft fashion!

Sandsnakes

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Many thanks Jason and all I had a very nice evening buy the fire with great company whens the next one? very nice to meet you rod the elder
ooh and are we going for a beer in the near future?

James

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
we will have to sort some thing out after the bushmoot . next time we will make it the hole day and do a bit more bush craft and log surfing :lmao:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I'm really pleased that you fellows had an enjoyable meet-up. Long may it continue. I'm going to try to get to the Moot away over west, but will not really know untill the last minute. Swyn

P

paul thomas

hope its not to late but have just found this thread,is there room for one more in group.Was at the Ashridge meet so will know some of the faces
All the best Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE