South Bucks meetup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi guys,
I get one free night every four weeks from work in Reading. I know its a very long shot but if I'm free, I'll do what I can to get along ;)

ATB

Ogri the trog

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Hi,

I know I'm technically North Bucks, but does that still count?!? :bluThinki

Lived in Aylesbury for years and know the woods pretty well around the area.

Cheers,

Phil

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
i dont see a problem with that phil :) but why on earth did you leav aylesbury for MK:dunno: :nana: :sad6: :D aleays good to have alocal along to chat to you might even be able to helpo if you know some of the land owners:thinkerg:

James

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
jdlenton said:
i dont see a problem with that phil :) but why on earth did you leav aylesbury for MK:dunno: :nana: :sad6: :D aleays good to have alocal along to chat to you might even be able to helpo if you know some of the land owners:thinkerg:

James

What can I say? I love round-a-bouts?!!? :D :eek:

Not too knowledgeable about actual owners, but I have a good inkling of where to stay ;) . Also trying to get access to woods - check this thread....http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=13335

Phil

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Hi, I'm near High Wycombe during the week, so I'd love to join in with anything on a weeknight - even if it's just a beer and bushcrafty chat! :)

Ted W

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
PhilParry said:
What can I say? I love round-a-bouts?!!? :D :eek:

Not too knowledgeable about actual owners, but I have a good inkling of where to stay ;) . Also trying to get access to woods - check this thread....http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=13335

Phil

regards your link i was haveing a chat with a local rep of the national deer society they other day and he was very interested in the mutual benifits of bushcrafters and shooter hellping each other out i need to give him a ring and chat some more

James

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
It might be fun, but a brew in the woods is better. Sorry not to have jumped in. I have been going a bit flat out on various projects lately. I am surprised though that the suggestion of beer hasn't provoked some response :D

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
sorry jason been a bit busy next week things should calm down a little id love a beer one night i'll give you a call next week

oh and bushcraft is fun just chill man it'll all happen in its own sweet time:)
James

Rod

On a new journey
Hi Jason,

Sorry, I'm not long back from Peru and getting a ton of grief at work. Add to that my Mrs doing her nut about the amount of time I want to go bushcrafting over the next 6 weeks (seems reasonable to me - sorry bushgals) and I'm stuggling a bit at the moment. Can we get something on the calendar for later this month?

cheers fella

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE