Something that may be of use

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
nice idea,
not something i would buy seems more the thing a collector would use
(with the measure and brush) rather than in a bushcraft scenario, but nice all the same.
i would say the knife has potential use in the carving area when making joints on furniture, due to the measure/brush, though i tend to do stuff by feel and guesswork.

as i say nice idea but not my cup of tea.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I always buy my seed potatoes loose and I get a free mesh drawsting bag with them. Ideal forage bag. I think I have one tucked away in just about every pack I own :) .

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Snufkin said:
I always buy my seed potatoes loose and I get a free mesh drawsting bag with them. Ideal forage bag. I think I have one tucked away in just about every pack I own :) .

I keep these in the pack for use as an anchor while canoeing. Fill with rocks - tie a rope to the end. Nice to be able to stay over that great fishing hole.

themac

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
Milton Keynes
Good idea, maybe a little expensive, not sure I'd trust myself to gather much in the way of food :) unless it was fish.

Going off topic, I bought my dehydrator off these guys, great for jerky and dried fruit.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
themac said:
Good idea, maybe a little expensive, not sure I'd trust myself to gather much in the way of food :) unless it was fish.

Going off topic, I bought my dehydrator off these guys, great for jerky and dried fruit.

I wonder if you used a bent willow or hazel rim and pole could you turn this into a sort of landing net? Might be handy for bringing in fish on a handline....or just shirmping in rock pools...all adds to somethings usefulness :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE