Something ive done

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
I see many of you here show stuff that youve made,and i think thats one of the finest things in bushcraft.I mean that it separates us from many other outdoors men,that we actually love to do some of our gear and like to learn to do items,rather that just buy.So i decided to snap a quick pic of soem items ive done.Some are older,some are done just recently.The spoon i did just before christmas,in sami sulture trip i did,in our campsite,as i busted my Spork and i had to eat somehow,so its not perfect but it served me well.I like leatherwork as well but the leather is pretty hard to get wher ei live and expensive to order so i work on scrap pieces i get for almost free.I am learning to make knives too,and i think knives are the most important tools to anyone into outdoor activities,and with knife you can survive thru many tasks,from making fire to making lean-to´s,and such.

rombediy.jpg

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
viilasta2.jpg

This is one older thing that i made from snapped large file for my friend who got into wilderness skills,hiking and bushcraft and needed a knife and i threw this as a gift to him back then.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Very nice work. And I like your thoughts on bushcraft. Before that name became popular, it was usually referred to as woodcraft and camping--at least here in the states--and was a more hands on approach to the outdoors. People made do out of necessity.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Very nice work. And I like your thoughts on bushcraft. Before that name became popular, it was usually referred to as woodcraft and camping--at least here in the states--and was a more hands on approach to the outdoors. People made do out of necessity.

Thanks man,i appreciate your words.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE