SOLA Ordonnanz Besteck - Swiss army cuttlery kit

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
4,079
1,788
Berlin
I think about buying the Swiss army cuttlery kit.

One can stick together here fork and spoon but doesn't need to carry a knife in the kit.
I already have a full tang knife and a Victorinox Compact with me and don't want to carry a dull eating knife around.

Does anybody know if one can stick together the spoon and fork also in the opposite way in order to get a very long tool that allows to dig in the deepest pots?

 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE