So who is going to the Bushmoot this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
Me, Going for the full duration this year, only managed 1 night last year but liked it so much i made sure work weren't going to stop me this year

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Yep, we're booked for our first bushmoot. Off down there with my partner, Malley, and littlun. Don't know who's the most excited!

Yes! Can't wait. Do you think it will be ok attending with NO knowledge at all! In the bushcraft sense anyway?!?!

Although, I do know all the fire service knots and a few water rescue ones . . .if anyone NEEDS help[ with those?!

Is the naughty corner the place for badly behaved children or adults behaving badly in a hipflask/single-malt knid of way?

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
''Is the naughty corner the place for badly behaved children or adults behaving badly in a hipflask/single-malt knid of way?''

Behaving badly?...at the 'Naughty corner' (TM) 'Feedin' friends rum since 2006')??.........
I think ye may have us mixed up wi' those loud music makin' , beer swiggin' rum drinkin' Pirate bushcraft crew that come t' heckle an' cause mischief every year......
We're the quiet bunch that respect our surroundings an' speak only in whispered tones around the campfire ....while havin' book discusions, kit packin' demos an' playin' chess...
Your quite welcome t' pull up a log at our campfire, but wipe yer feet an' don't sit in the Cap'ns chair....:D :D
Hopefully I'll be there.....ifin I can sneak past Tony again......shhhhh...ye didn't see nothin'....right!:drive:

''Watch out fer ninjas.....those fellas pop up everywhere!...

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Im hopefully coming.
I am in need of a carshare. Ill go halves with petrol, Im in the stockport.manchester area, but anywhere in the northwest would do fine. Ill have to sort something out shortly as to book a cheap train ticket Id have to do that in the next couple of days

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE