So who is going to the Bushmoot this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Me, Mrs S and the midgets will be coming for our first Bushmoot this year. Before that, I've got the Woodlore Fundamental Bushcraft course, and a 400-mile sponsored cycle to Paris, so I should be a bit more capable and nicely knackered by the time I get there :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got my ticket the first day they went on sale :D

Fingers crossed I'll have recovered enough from my recent op to attend. It'll be a real bummer if I can't go.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I've got my ticket for the full event, it'll be my first Bushmoot & my son is coming for 3 days aswell.
I started writing my food list lastnight!

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Flying from edinburgh to cardiff then getting train to bridgend, picking up food etc then either walking or (probably) taxi to camp site.
How about you mate?
I tried to book train tickets as early as poss but to be honest it was 6 and half in terms of cost. Went for the quicker option. Will have my cousin travelling with me for company so should be cool.
If you wanted to do the same i can pm you with the flight details, the more the merrier!
:beerchug:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
We'll both be there this year, looking forward to it.

Listenclear - I'm sure there will be people about for transport from the station if you give a rough idea of eta nearer the time.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Flying from edinburgh to cardiff then getting train to bridgend, picking up food etc then either walking or (probably) taxi to camp site.
How about you mate?
I tried to book train tickets as early as poss but to be honest it was 6 and half in terms of cost. Went for the quicker option. Will have my cousin travelling with me for company so should be cool.
If you wanted to do the same i can pm you with the flight details, the more the merrier!

would be appreciated, i might have to take the car as i MIGHT be called away on a job, not sure how they expect to contact me in a zero coverage area but that is their problem LOL

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I've taken the plunge and booked a ticket! :red: So me and me boy will be along

Is it weird that I'm a bit nervous about turning up on my own not knowing anyone? :eek:

Hoping you guys are all as nice as you seem via cyberspace!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE