small puukko wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
hi all i wos in my shed the other day making a small puukko for my lad cos he been wonting 1 for ages and as i wer cutting the birch for the handel on my tabel saw i slipt and amputated my right thumb so icnt make him one for crimbo i am right handed aswell am gutted if anyone has an old small puukko lying around i wuld be gratfull fo sum sort of trade fo it .av got 2 newish tarps and 2 fier kits to trade if anyone can help please put some pics up please thanks

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
yes mate i get my stuff from thair .but a cnt make owt for a while now mate cos of my loss of my thumb and my boys nagging me for a small puukko .av also go a 10 foot carbon telescopic shakespear fly rod in leather case up for swop aswell as the 2 tarps etc

I've got this genuine Iisakki Jarvenpaa small puukko I'd be willing to swap, it's been used and sharpened but it's a great wee knife, I'd be interested in swapping for a tarp,what tarps do you have and do you have any pics of them?

100_4764.jpg

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
yes mate i like it the normal cammo patern one is fairly new and never used mate al try and get some pics up mate
032.jpg
035.jpg
034.jpg
033.jpg
any of theas items iwil trade for puukkos .thes 2 tarps.2 fier steel kits and a 10ft carbon telescopic fly rod with leather case

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE