''Fishing'' bits & Bobs wanted for small Survival kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I've Had a good look in the loft and I can't see where my Old fishing tackle is, So I had a quick search around and the small / ''''mini'''' survival kit's are a RipOff which hardly have any stuff in them.
So if anyone can spare/Sell me some Basic's meaning Hook's,Line,Weight's Please let me know.
cheer's

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
I thought the bcb fishing kits were not bad, seen them for about £3 on line while back, few people I know bought them for their kids to handline with and they have caught with them.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I wanted 10 size 12 and 10 18mm Hooks,20ft ish of 4pd Line and 10 to 20 mixed weights if anyone's got them, And I'd like to pay something for them and the Stamp.
Yes the NATO Kit's are Good for larger kit's, but mine are for Altoid style tin's.
cheer's

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
I wanted 10 size 12 and 10 18mm Hooks,20ft ish of 4pd Line and 10 to 20 mixed weights if anyone's got them, And I'd like to pay something for them and the Stamp.
Yes the NATO Kit's are Good for larger kit's, but mine are for Altoid style tin's.
cheer's

I think I'll be able to sort you those bits. Could I suggest a few changes though? 4lb line is a bit on the weak side especially for hand lining. I think I have some 7/8lb which would probably suit it better, and would suit size 12 hooks well. Also when you say 18mm hooks, do you mean the gape width? For weights I would recommend some rubber bands so you can just loop on a rock, works really well and will save you a load of kit weight. Plus rubber bands are useful for plenty of other things

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I can. PM me your address, I've got plenty of spare stuff. Don't want any money. What sort of bits are you after

PRC - Anychance I can get in on this action also please? However I DO insist on paying something or giving money to your chosen charity - let me know by PM please.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE