Sixth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
kazaddress said:
can you put me down for one? I can pay you via paypal or direct bank transfer

Kaz

Sorry Kaz but this batch are all gone. SO far I think there are about 6 names for another buy so there is every chance it will go ahead again. There is likely to be a small increase the next time as the shipping cost has gone up but I will confirm that when a 7th group buy becomes inevitable.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
MagiKelly said:
Sorry Kaz but this batch are all gone. SO far I think there are about 6 names for another buy so there is every chance it will go ahead again. There is likely to be a small increase the next time as the shipping cost has gone up but I will confirm that when a 7th group buy becomes inevitable.

When it happens, i may want another one as well, as my GF spent all afternoon in mine, and now wants one as well ! :)

Forager

Jun 22, 2005
Put me down for one in the next group buy please! I've just kicked myself for not checking this board often enough and missing this one. PM me when it's all happening please!

Cheers,

F O'rager

Monkey

May 16, 2005
Lee-on-Solent
Hi,
i would definitely be interested in buying one if there was a 7th group buy.
Judging by the feedback from others, it would seem that there are some very satisfied customers, and I want to be one too!!
cheers
Monkey

May 25, 2006
penrith cumbria
hi magikelly i cant find my name but i still want the hammock and could you please send me a message telling me if i still have one and how and when i can pay

thanks LuKeY bOi

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I took mine to a scout camp at the weekend.
Now both the other leaders want one - and mozzie net as well.... :rolleyes:

Do you have any going at the moement John or do I have to see if you're doing another buy?

Cheers

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE