Sixth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
MagiKelly said:
I am waiting to see samples and get prices from the supplier who made the Eco System. Once I have those I may do anew group buy with these hammocks or do another with the existing one. Either way I would expect to be running one within a month or so

:You_Rock_ Don't you ever tire of distributing stuff? Not that anyone here complains... ;)

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
if there's to be another group buy, put me in for 3 of the current ones or could you do a critique of the new one for us to assess please?

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
MagiKelly,
I remember reading a post somewhere about you considering doing a group buy of the complete hammock system, hammock/under blanket/netting. Is this still on the cards?

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Bootstrap Bob said:
MagiKelly,
I remember reading a post somewhere about you considering doing a group buy of the complete hammock system, hammock/under blanket/netting. Is this still on the cards?

Don't remember saying that. There is currently a Group Buy being run for an underblanket. I have run group buys for tarps as well as insect netting but not really planned doing a combined thing. The problem is that people may already have parts of a system and so not want all the bits. Certainly there have been group buys for all the bits and no doubt will again but you kind of need to catch them as they come.

In saying that I might be doing a buy shortly for a hammock that has a built in insect netting but it would not include a tarp or underblanket.

Reactions: scoops_uk

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
MagiKelly
Oh yes, sorry it was just the hammock and netting - found the post.

I would be interested in the next hammock group buy if you are planning one - will keep my eye on the section.

Well done in organising these :You_Rock_

P

pippyd

As a complete hammock newbie I'd be interested in the next GB too!

Cheers, Phil

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I would be interested in the next hammock group buy, but, as I like the original one can it be that? (x3) or are you going to try another type.
My older children have taken a liking to the original.
Sorry in advance for being a pain from Swyn :rolleyes:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I will rely entirely on your good judgement. As to my order can I make it x4 instead of x3 as a friend dropped by from NZ, liked the hammock and underblanket and wants both. Thanks from Swyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE