Sixth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Do you know what the weight limit of these is please?

Its not that I am a fat B (ok so I am a bit) but I get through mini net hammocks in a year and wanted to make sure before comiiting :)

Thanks

thedude

Mar 2, 2005
Exeter / IOW UK
They say somewhere that the weight limit is 150 kg but i spent a fair amount of time in mine with my young lady last summer and together we weigh about 160 (I am a larger lad, she isnt).

No signs of wear but that could just be my one...

woodmunky

Forager
Oct 3, 2006
Surrey
Can someone link me to them? wanna see what they're like and how much they cost.. etc

Getting lost in this rather epic thread :)

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
The threads linked to in the first post of this thread have some good information at the beginning.

Not worried about weight, but more about height. Will a 6'3" person fit in the hammock comfortably, do you think?

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Yes to the 6'3'' question I'm 6'1'' and v comfy... I think they are superb, so do the children, consequently much pressure from them to have one each... and my friend.
Swyn.

woodmunky

Forager
Oct 3, 2006
Surrey
yea i'm lost lol can you just quickly link me to the site with the description and price please :)

Sorry, the first thread takes me to another community thread, which in turn takes me to another.... u get the idea lol

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Zodiak said:
Sorry to be thick, but I put my name down on 6th buy here, do I now oput it down on 7th buy instead?

Yes but I have added your name already to make sure you did not miss out. Keep your eye on that thread though as it is where I will request payment.

The people posting on this thread expressing an interest were, in my mind, just doing that. They were not committing to by a hammock just showing the level of interest. The new group buy thread is the place to confirm orders.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE