Show & Tell: EDC

W

webbie88

Its been a while since i have seen a thread like this and since i am starting to get back into the outdoor world i thought id take this chance to see what the members of BCUK have as part of there every day carry kit (with plenty of pictures :) )

so whats in your pocket?

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
A handkerchief.
But, in my bag...................
a short umbrella
my phone
A maxped EDC with loads of pens, pencils, memory stick, notebook, post its etc
And in my jacket, keys and lipsalve
And best of all, in my hip pocket at Spec Ops THE wallet JR- superb bit of kit, best wallet I have owned.
Sorry, no pics- cannot seem to post them on here.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Way too much crap. 2 phones, wallet, keys (with a firesteel), tobacco pouch, lighter, pen, spyderco ukpk, and a guitar slide. I hate carrying stuff wish I could slim it down

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
penknife (ukpk or a Ritter), string, torch is what I usually move from one pair of shorts to another and that's about it for EDC

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'll get a picture up later as this is a cool thread, hopefully it doesn't get hijacked by gun carrying paranoid sorts.. ;)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
DSCF4092.jpg

this knife which is a UKPK blue frn drop point in Gin1 steel, an allen key my son was using to turn the dog off and a sticking plaster, these are my edc at the moment.

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Pockets - Wallet, keys with mini firesteel and spycase (for my antihistamines), British Army Knife, Lenser P3.
Bicycle panniers - various bits associated with the bike

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Keys (small compass, USB flash drive), wallet (drivers license, dutch "oyster card", money), iPhone. If I'm away for the day I add personal medication for the day, immodium and antihistamines, if it's that time of year).

Thread moved to Kitchatter.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
UKPK, keys have a little peanut lighter, little SAK, USB stick with various tools/OS for work.
Out with the dog add a opticron monocular, winter add a AAA fenix too.
Oh and the Phone htc des.
All very boring but tried and tested.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
edc1.jpg

.Victorinox huntsman in pouch on my belt.
.led lenser torch in pouch on my belt.
.cold steel sharkie permanent marker in my right jean pocket corner.
.keyring with door key and mini led torch on a detachable clasp, on belt loop but dangling in my pocket.
.cheap lighter in the little right side jean pocket.
.wallet with money and cards, usually in side pockets or in my jacket.
.phone, in side pockets or jacket.
.svord peasant knife, in back right pocket.

looks like alot but I usually don't carry my wallet, just the cash and cards and the rest of it isn't stuffed in my pockets as I hate that.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
just run that by us again mate, 'cos for a second there i could've sworn you said something about an allen key and a dog

stuart

Haha nope, you heard right! thanks to a very annoying battery operated dog that took a screwdriver to make it shut the hell up!!! The boy now thinks that tools switch off dogs, but then he's two, and the dog likes the attention.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
edc.jpg

all i carry everyday is my blackberry, wallet, keys and maybe a knife but when i go for a walk i carry a knife (opinel no 7 or crkt m16-01kz) carabiner with flint and striker, p38 can opener, whistle, small torch and spy capsule with tinder tabs but i normally back this up with a firesteel, lighter and bigger led torch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE