Show & Tell: EDC

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
I only have the 'poverty spec' UKPK light weight, but it's still a cracking knife i've got a few more bits on my list before I set up and get myself a g10 version though lol

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I only have the 'poverty spec' UKPK light weight, but it's still a cracking knife i've got a few more bits on my list before I set up and get myself a g10 version though lol

And that is just as epic. A great design without any doubt.

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
my edc is very basic:
Wallet
car and house keys
cell phone
mini griptilian Doug Ritter

Can't post pictures yet:D

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Update for my edc, as i did not want to start a new thread, but i love seeing what people carry :p

edc-1.jpg

Firesteel from offroadmick- thanks mate :)
9 led torch, waiting for one that runs on 1 AA battery
CRKT M16 knife, its a great edc, very thin and dont know its there until needed
whistle just in case, want to get a black one to fit in :p
spy capsule with cotton balls
zippo permanent match
small keyring with bottle opener, can opener, phillips screwdriver and flat head screw driver.

Also have my phone that was used to take the photo and sometimes a paracord bracelet :)

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
whistle just in case, want to get a black one to fit in :p

Don't know whether you're being facetious or not mate, but I carry a BCB howler whistle. Small, black, dirt-cheap and bloody loud if you give it a good blow.

Link - If linking isn't allowed, apologies & please remove. No connection etccccc. :red:

tumblr_lle8gaUcxl1qzafxco1_500.jpg

here you can see my EDC a few weeks ago, the knife is a spyderco persistence, the light is one i bought from dealextreme, very bright. the small vic is a rambler, the other stuff is obvious, but let me know if you want or need further reference.

Esteban

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Don't know whether you're being facetious or not mate, but I carry a BCB howler whistle. Small, black, dirt-cheap and bloody loud if you give it a good blow.

Link - If linking isn't allowed, apologies & please remove. No connection etccccc. :red:

Thank you very much :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE