EDC Holy grail?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Volante

New Member
Feb 19, 2024
2
0
59
cambridgesghire
Hi Guys, I'm looking for a wallet to carry cash and cards but also my Swiss army knife Huntsman, every time I look they show loads of little pouches that are pocket size, but they show various small tools, I can't find anything like what I'm looking for, not a ton of gadgets just the above mentioned.
Cheers Fellas.
 
Closest can think of is Shire Supply


But they only mention the thinner Cadets or Farmers fitting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Volante

There is a very accomplished leather-worker, Geoff Wood, goes as GeoffW on some sites - I imagine he is here too. Can make anything out of anything.

EDIT - he is GeoffWood here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Volante and CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE