shop4less

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JohnL

Forager
Nov 20, 2007
West Sussex
In the past I have bought knives & other bits of kit from a website called shop4lessuk.com.
waiting times were somtimes a bit long as he ordered stuff from the states, but everything always came through, & he could get a wide range of stuff.
anyway, I have just been to the website & it says "going out of buisness due to police action"
slightly worrying.:(

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
There have been several websites targeted by the law recently for advertising combat knives or military knives.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I ordered from him last year, and apart from sending my order to the wrong person at the wrong address, failing to recognize and address the fact that he got it wrong, and offensive remarks via email as a reply to my enquiry, it went without a hitch!

It doesn't surprise me that he's trading in a manner that requires police intervention and the closure of his business.

Good riddance!

JohnL

Forager
Nov 20, 2007
West Sussex
talking about marketing knives for fighting, has anyone seen the cold steel uk website?
lots of dodgy names.
combat classics
fighters
etc etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE