EasyHammock shutdown.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys and gals.
Little heads up regarding my little project I have been trying to run over the last 4 years. Due to growing difficulties in obtaining materials and extreme costs of importing all the stuff I need to make my hammocks I came to a difficult decision to close EasyHammock shop. I simply don't have the money or power to expand this project and go global.
Mostly caused by brexit it's no longer economically viable to keep my brand going. Over the last months it proved to cause more problems, stress and frustration especially for my customers, and I really don't want to end up like another UK hammock manufacturer.

All current orders should be finished this week and I will keep my website going until my hosting service expires. But from now on I will use my sewing machine only as a hobby and maybe make few hammock a year as a special order.

I need to thank everyone who supported me from the beginning, I will never forget your advice and faith in me. Tony, Dave Budd, John Fenna, Tim, Hammock man, and many others who payed for my humble ideas and promoted me behind my back. I will never forget that.

• Sad
Reactions: punkrockcaveman

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Really sorry to hear this, you have a brilliant design and the examples I have seen were very well made, I wish you good fortune with your future endeavours.

Reactions: BigMonster

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Best wishes and kind regards from me and my mate Greg, who you made a couple of superb hammocks for and took on board our ideas (much longer straps :happy: ).

Despite being a non-political forum, I’m glad you mentioned our EU exit, quite how most of the country fell for it I have no idea. Well I do, but it’s not for here.

Hoping you’ll stay about and post on here. ATB.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
That's a real shame. So sorry for you.
Hope you can find something else to produce with less hassle.
Blooming brexit benefits eh?

Macca.UK

Aug 4, 2020
Barnsley
What a shame.

I've got one of your winter hikers as have a couple of my friends following my recommendation.

They are, to put it succinctly, awesome!

All the best going forward brother.

Macca

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Sorry to hear this mate :sadwave:

Most of my materials and consumables are made in Europe and I sell stuff all over the world (despite the extra costs and delays to the customers), so I fully understand the trouble you've been having since good ole brexit :mad:

Hopefully you'll be able to resurrect it again in the future. Who knows maybe our unethically rich lizard overlords might all come down with some nasty illness, be replaced by better people or even see sense and we'll have world peace!

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Love mine and so sorry you have been forced to stop, a great loss to the market!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE