share your sheaths :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xander

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2011
bedford england
being new to all this and a bit disappointed with my sheath that came with my EnZo kit as it seems to scratch the handle of the knife i was wondering if people could share photos of there sheaths as im hoping to get one custom made but have no idea what style to get
thanks for your help
xan

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
Here's a link to my enzo. I made the pouch sheath because I don't like fiddling with press studs or chicago screws.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74445

But I also made this for a chap who wanted something more akin to a bowie sheath.
DSC07901.jpg

DSC07900.jpg

DSC07898.jpg

DSC07893.jpg

At the end of the day it's personal preference.

Last edited:

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I made myself a couple for my main user, which also happens to be a Enzo Trapper.

All I used were the standard tools and dyed them British tan.

This is the main one I use, nice and simple. Plus really hold it in well.

I wanted to have a go at making a neck carry sheath, so I pretty much did a direct copy of my Roselli Carpenter and it works a treat.

Yes the knife it a bit heavy for neck carry, but it's ideal when I don't want to carry it on my belt or in a pocket.

I wet formed both so they are both custom fit for my knife as I shaped the handle do my hand. I also didn't follow any plans, I just flew by the seat of my pants using paper as a first go before I actually cut the leather.

I'm very happy with them, I like the home made look.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Did these a couple of years ago. The first was for a Sheath in the Hat give away over at British Blades. Basically we all made a sheath of our design that would fit a Mora No.1. All those who took part had their names drawn out of a hat and gave the sheath away to someone. Mine ended up in Arizona, I got one from someone in Croatia I think. (I've been to bed since then)

SITH.jpg

This one I made for a hunter mate of mine who had his original sheath thrown as a joke to the hunting dogs. Needless to say the dog chewed it to ribbons. I don't think he laughed much at his mate's joke. Anyway he had seen another sheath I'd made and asked me to make him one. Really pleased the way this one turned out. Yes he's a lefty.

Scabbard02.jpg

Scabbard01.jpg

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I had a sheath system made for my Spyderco Bushcrafter by LuckyLee of this parish.
Top notch work.
There is a review thread around here somewhere.

here it is

Last edited:

pwb

Made this sheath for my Mora and took inspiration from the Grohmann Canadian Army knife sheath with it's full flap, also added the small pouch for a DC3 stone .
Although if I was to make myself another sheath I'm not so sure I would bother with the full flap and pouch again.

DSC04075Small.jpg

DSC04076Small.jpg

DSC04077Small.jpg

Pete.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi Red,
I love this sheath. Did you engrave it flat before you folded and stitched it? Or did you finish the sheath and then engrave?
ATB,

Josh

P.S. What does PFK stand for?

PFK stands for "Precision Field Knife" (my bush knife design). The sheath was cut, then tooled, then stitched - but not by me - my sheaths are plain!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE