Looking for a kydex sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Elstob

Forager
Aug 18, 2019
Darlington
I was wondering if anyone could help? I am after some Kydex sheaths for a few of my knives. I was wondering if anyone knew of any makers in the UK. First one on the agenda is a sheath for Mora Garberg. I would prefer UK makers only due to the hassle with shipping & import duty when going further afield.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Apologies for adding to John’s OP, but I’m after 2 Kydex sheaths: for a Spyderco Bushcraft knife and a Rob Evans bush tool.
Can anyone offer suggestions, please? I am only interested in UK-based makers.

John Elstob

Forager
Aug 18, 2019
Darlington
Apologies for adding to John’s OP, but I’m after 2 Kydex sheaths: for a Spyderco Bushcraft knife and a Rob Evans bush tool.
Can anyone offer suggestions, please? I am only interested in UK-based makers.
No worries Doc. I would be interested to see the any recommendations that you get. I’m looking for a Kydex maker for a few knives.
Have you contacted Rob directly to see if he would make you a sheath for his knife? He would already have knife to model it on saves having to ship it too him??

Reactions: DocG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE