share your sheaths :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
nothing fancy, I've just paracorded a couple of clipper sheaths to make them a bit less mass produced and more personal :)

2011-04-05133457.jpg

cross draw with detachable belt loop

2011-06-16200327.jpg

my old beaten clipper 'old faithful' with a tuck away fasten on the plastic sheath's clip - Mrs 3bears nicked this one for cooking while we we camping a while back

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
I am in love with those and want to marry them.

I made myself a couple for my main user, which also happens to be a Enzo Trapper.

All I used were the standard tools and dyed them British tan.

This is the main one I use, nice and simple. Plus really hold it in well.

I wanted to have a go at making a neck carry sheath, so I pretty much did a direct copy of my Roselli Carpenter and it works a treat.

Yes the knife it a bit heavy for neck carry, but it's ideal when I don't want to carry it on my belt or in a pocket.

I wet formed both so they are both custom fit for my knife as I shaped the handle do my hand. I also didn't follow any plans, I just flew by the seat of my pants using paper as a first go before I actually cut the leather.

I'm very happy with them, I like the home made look.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
I know this is gonna sound cheeky, but if you're posting sheath pics please will y'all post a pic of the knife outside of the sheath? Just so we can all have a butchers at some top quality knifage.

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
There's some very fine pieces of work here, thanks for sharing!

FYGT, that kydex of yours looks fantastic! I've got to wildrover, though: show us your sharps!

Claudiasboris

Love the vid and your work.

Also like the sheaths shown below...but what are the knives? Some of your work?
Show and tell please..:D

They are a set I developed for a guy who may use them as his shop/school knives.they are still under test at the moment

the Kukri is CS80 and the other 2 are RWL 34

the Kukri is gong to have a Duracoat in Tan and the middle one will probably be made in 52100 bearing steel and coated as well with the RWL being special order
Micarta is custom made by Tom (leonidas)

RSCfamily2.jpg

as i said still on test and getting it down to the right price is a bit tricky so they may never happen

heres the Video showing the smaller 2 being waterjet cut

[video=youtube;QnXHv1hTOGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnXHv1hTOGk[/video]

ATB

Duncan

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
They are a set I developed for a guy who may use them as his shop/school knives.they are still under test at the moment

the Kukri is gong to have a Duracoat in Tan and the middle one will probably be made in 52100 bearing steel and coated as well with the RWL being special order

RSCfamily2.jpg

Duncan

That looks a superb set up :cool:

wildrover

Nomad
Sep 1, 2005
Scotland

RSCfamily2.jpg

as i said still on test and getting it down to the right price is a bit tricky so they may never happen

heres the Video showing the smaller 2 being waterjet cut

[video=youtube;QnXHv1hTOGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnXHv1hTOGk[/video]

ATB

Duncan

Top work!
All the bases covered.
Your stuff just gets better and better.

Absolutely love the Zombie Slayer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE