Selling my current knives...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
..cos I've rediscovered THE knife:

[video=youtube;-gj9CMvwfv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gj9CMvwfv4[/video]

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Oh dear lol. I actually had one of these when I was a boy. Think it lasted all of a week before it fell to bits :) Although, if Ray Mears were to be seen using one i'm sure they would go back on sale soon. Proabably at £600 ;)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Although, if Ray Mears were to be seen using one i'm sure they would go back on sale soon. Proabably at £600 ;)

Nah, if that were true no one could ever afford to buy a Mora, Gransfors axe, laplander. Army clasp knife or Fallkniven folder. Chuck Norris is your man.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Yes I'm within the time limit!! whoop whoop, I will do a review when i get it with the survival kit, heavy duty sheath AND sportsman folder!! all for £6.25!!! what a day. oh and I went camo!!

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
ive just tried to ring but i cant get through ive still got time to get the free sportsmans knife :p

i use to have one of these , we called it a rambo knife

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've ordered 20 as I plan to send them back and keep the sheaths for free. They'll come in really handy for..... er..... something.

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I've ordered 20 as I plan to send them back and keep the sheaths for free. They'll come in really handy for..... er..... something.

you could use them to store your new salon knife range!

images

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Yeah that was my first "knife" (and i DO use the word loosely)

Hopeless piece of rubbish, the tip was bent quickly you had to keep shoving a socket down the handle the tighten up the loose blade.
The liquid filled compass gave you a bearing accurate to +/-10degrees in about 15 mins
The 10grit stone was well...i think you're getting the idea!

Thankfully my taste in quality cutlery has improved somewhat over the years.

One thing that struck me writing this. My best mate at the time bought one at the same time i did from our local fishing shop. We were about 14 and bought them without an adult present. All he asked was "do your parents know you're getting these?"
Then the next day they took us to a local stately house and we ran around the grounds with these things strapped to or legs and no-one batted an eyelid!

Bring back 1986

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I remember a policeman in Salisbury just sending my mate and i off with a flee in our ear, after they had had complaints of kids shooting air guns in one of the parks, the copper inspected my mp5k and hk thingy and pretty much swooned over my mates powered m16, then just told us to bugger off! now that's policing.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Yeah that reminds me of my second knife, bought in Matlock on scout camp and wore it everywhere for the next week. Even in town! No one minded at all....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE