Scots at the Moot

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
swtmxh.jpg


That's not a Jock!

Yon's a Frog...
 
Ay, an' he's a skelly eyed one at that :)
Truthfully the costume designer ought to have been shot for thon travesty :(

M

Yer no kidding hen hahahaha.

They should remake it with Jean Reno - now that would be a laugh AND entertaining.
 
I just get hacked off when they do a tiny bit of research about the past and then think it all needs redesigning because it doesn't fit their misconceptions.

The Properties departments often do a much better job but costume designers should be strangled at birth.

I am also in charge of "weaponry"....but not all the props - collapsing furniture is dealt with by someone else (along with giant sausages and water-spraying flowers...)
 
Hehehehehe :lmao:

Well I very much enjoyed having the feral scots around, and agree 'Scot' was the new 'Naughty' this year for sure... The Naughty Corner managed 'chaotic', but not really 'naughty' -
Even when we finally got told off, Susannah admitted (when it was safely over) that it was actually the Scots (on their way home from the Naughty Corner) that were making the noise we were blamed for! :lmao:

Perhaps it was that chilli tablet wot did it. Or Susannah.
 
Highlander was my fault to be honest! LOL
Reading all this I'm not sure I will be able to tell you rabble apart at all...
It seems there is some rivalry for the naughtiest corner at the bushmoot.......
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE