sandsnakes' poultice notes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cug69

Mar 22, 2007
UK
first time I've made a posting, so apologies if I am in the wrong forum.

Recently attended the bushmoot in bridgend, would like to say many thanks to everyone for setting up such a great event, really appreciate all the effort and hard work that it must have taken, will definately be there again, couldn't recommend it enough.
Thrououghly enjoyed sandsnakes' guide to poulticing. Have tried a few of the poutices out already. Need a bit of help as the wife has managed to slice her hand open, inside of her finger top to bottom, probably needed stiches but thats another story. Looks like it will scar quite bad and didn't have any notes on which kind of poultice you would use. Sandsnake very kindly offered to put some notes on the site, anyone know if there are on here, no luck searching. Failing that did anyone note down what the scar poultice was?.
Even better still if sandsnake is reading this would you be able to help jog my memory,

Hope someone can help, thanks again for the moot and hope to hear/ from/see you all again soon,:)

best wishes,
tony

Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast

Bobbin

Jan 20, 2007
England
Too Much Kit To Carry is right, send Sandsnakes a PM with your e-mail address and he will send you the notes - they are extremely detailed and well worth having.

If you mention about the scarring I'm sure Dr Roderick will be happy to give you some good advice about treatments that will help reduce it.

All the best
Bobbin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE