Bushcraft: A Therapeutic Application? 'Survey'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Lisa on FB has asked if people would help out her Masters student Jim by doing a survey, so I thought I'd post it on here for anyone happy to do it.

Link to the Survey

She said this: "To all those interested in bushcraft! My Masters student, Jim, is conducting a research survey in order to gain some base-line data concerning bushcraft practice and it’s relationship to health and well-being. This is a completely new area of research and yet anecdotally I am sure many of us see and feel this relationship. I think this is important research to begin a wider conversation about bushcrafts relevance in modern society. "

Link to the Survey

Jay131

Nov 20, 2021
Aberdovey
Done - made me realise how much I value my time in the woods, and how much benefit bushcraft rewards in terms of well-being!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Done. It was interesting to reflect on the reasons why I participate in this fascinating and absorbing activity. On the other hand, trying to articulate that was something of a challenge!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE