Royal Mail....

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Hi folks
has anyone else not received parcels they know were sent last year?

its just I'm still waiting on a couple of small swaps, nothing prohibited or bulky which I know were addressed right and would hav been properly packaged so would be unlikely to have fallen apart. I appreciate its the busiest time of the year for Pat but taking this long is beyond a joke.

if it had been stuff I'd paid for I'd be chasing the PO up by now but it's just annoying they have lost ( so far ) some new shinies.

disgruntled of East Lancs....

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I had a book sent from someone on here, and it hasnt arrived yet, its been nearly a month, I also sent a set on plans for toddys shirt to someone else about a month ago, that hasn't turned up either.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Strange coz somebody sent me an item from the ''Gift it on thread'' the other day and I got it within two days. The item I gifted on Thursday arrived next day, London to Yorkshire.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have some stuff due from a member on here that's been outstanding since last February and that's still not turned up, dont think it ever will now:(

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I have a had a package go amiss from mid November, I must have sent about eighteen parcels in that one week (from Scotland to the UK) and all but one arrived. As easy as it is to knock the Royal Mail the grass on the other side isn't so great, Amazon and most Ebay sellers refuse to send anything to Hungary because they know it'll probably go astray.

On a slightly brighter note, everything that companies and folks were sending to me in Scotland arrived safely.

:(

Last edited:

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Seems to me it's a total lottery at the moment. I bought a vintage Norwegian patrol pack from eBay, (Ooooohh it's a nice thing :)) showed it my buddy who is also my neighbour so next day he bought one from the same seller, I have had mine since the 27th December and he is still waiting, totally hit and miss.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Took 4 attempts to get my printed accounts to my accountant (Woodbridge to Essex)... and those were recorded deliveries that the Royal Pain In The **** "lost".

I've come to expect it, though! Privatize a service set up with taxpayer funding, pay more tax and get less actual service... but who cares so long as Cameron and his bankster chronies get to cash in at the public's expense, right?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE