Another Royal Mail classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
bit extreme and to be honest not worth a rely.

hold on..........how on earth you can liken those two events is beyond me !

FOOL !

I wasn't likening the events, I was taking the p*** and making a point that flew waaaay over your head like the USAF. :rolleyes:

Fool, hmm, takes one to know one as they say!

Oh and you do end up looking quite the fool if you end up complaining to the wrong company, dolt! :p

Do you call that royal parrot on your shoulder Edward? Oops, another dent in the wall just above head height! :swordfigh

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
you don't want to get on the wrong side of the Royal Mail Security people. Some quite serious stuff, bombs, theft. One way mirrors all the way around the sorting office, people watching people, raids on the house, organised crime, gun fights. You could find yoursels watched quite closely. And no I'm not joking. Smart mouth them and your 6 inch vibrating massager could be going up with a bang.

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Whats wrong with a "" between friends?

Not been funny but rules aside you sounded really lame asking him to edit that.

Maybe you'll understand when you have grandkids reading these posts. Or maybe you won't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Actually the D word should not have been in the post to start with as you all know
Rik could have reported the post to us but instead asked within the thread for the OP to amend, I think that's fair enough

Can we move on now please, this thread seems to have run it's course about bashing the post office.
I'm not sure what benefit other postings will have on the subject tbh

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I started the thread with a genuine moan but also a report of what could be seen as a comic incident of life. It (the thread) seems to have run its course now.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
And on that note here is one for all those hard working Royal Mail oops, I mean Post Office Counters ladies that have to handle Rik's package:

[video=youtube;AsmNVMfQSBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsmNVMfQSBQ[/video]

;)

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
You could just say what my Mum used to say when I asked what was for tea.
"Wim-wams",

What?

"Wim-wams to wind up the sun"

Still to this day no idea what that means.........

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
And maybe it makes no difference because if they knew what the "D word" was in first place they would know from the disguised description as well. If they dont know the word it will go over their heads anyway.

Not trying to hide meanings from them; trying to teach them certain words and/or subjects are best left for private conversations. You know the concept don't you? Respect? Or perhaps not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE