Rough Close Meet - September 2010.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Although to really add to the collection, he needs a Deval Bushy ;)

Did we find where mine went too for the few hours it went missing on Friday night :bluThinki

Perhaps it was borrowed for that purpose, bit of a trial run with it. Mind, i wonder if our little friend has got over his headache????

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
My thanks to all who came along to another fantastic Meet (made all the more fantastic because I wasn't chomped on by chiggers this time :yikes: )

kirk-khan-shout.jpg

Twang-Twang!

I seem to remember that you uttered the phrase 'It's going to rain tonight!' - and Sunday night/Monday morning (according to my weather search) was supposed to be the dry part of the w/e :bluThinki

... I think the weather predicting jinx has been lifted????? Back to shuffling again!!

Nope, see above :lmao:

Lol. Don't count, i didn't know about the extra day, i only predicted till Sunday. :rolleyes: :p

Yup, the problem (again, as stated above) is that your parting shot was to tell us that it would rain overnight ;).

Snarfs Sniff

Jun 3, 2010
Birmingham
Thanks guys for being ace again!
Was fantastic meeting loadsa new folk again, my hammock virginity was robbed by Rough Close and i dont think i will be looking back!
thanks to JD for those cute little slow worms ( i was tempted to steal them!) Tank for brekiie xxx and Andy T for lots of talking and yam yam giggles and Neil for the usual amount of **** taking comments and sarcasm lol
Massive thanks to Shaggy stu though for my blanket and Marting for my sleeping bag as the ones i had as well as the 4 layers of clothing jsut wasnt enough lol

See you all soon hopefully xx

Love Kay xx

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
My thanks to all who came along to another fantastic Meet (made all the more fantastic because I wasn't chomped on by chiggers this time :yikes: )

kirk-khan-shout.jpg

Twang-Twang!

I seem to remember that you uttered the phrase 'It's going to rain tonight!' - and Sunday night/Monday morning (according to my weather search) was supposed to be the dry part of the w/e :bluThinki

Nope, see above :lmao:

Yup, the problem (again, as stated above) is that your parting shot was to tell us that it would rain overnight ;).

Ok, i'll hold my hands up, i confess, lol. I do believe there is a MkII TT somewhere lurking on the forum?!!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE