Rossellini bushcraft hatchet with herringbone handle wrap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paracordist

Forager
Mar 30, 2011
NH, USA
www.paracordist.com
Title should read "Roselli". This is the first of this sort of weave I've done.
04439c18.jpg

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Nice work, i do enjoy your threads. I had the large roselli axe, but foolishly sold it, but ended up with a cegga, so was'nt to bad in the end.

Rob

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I need to have a look at those axes although I have just bought a huskavana, can I ask the method you used to do the weave that is really neat work

Paracordist

Forager
Mar 30, 2011
NH, USA
www.paracordist.com
Thanks! It's a herringbone weave on the main part. I bought a book by Tim hall just to learn it and this was my first effort. The top knot is a turks head made with a former. I have a YouTube video on that. I'll do a herringbone YouTube at some point.

I must thank you again Paracordist for undertaking this piece of work for me. Just drop it in the mail whenever convenient ;-) The weave will fit my large hands perfectly since I know the Roselli handle is somewhat large already.

You work never ceases to amaze me.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Fantastic work.
The Roselli long axe has become my 'go to' axe for most conditions, a great tool.
Well done fella!
Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE