Rose hip extract, www.althealth.co.uk?

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Always searching for stuff to rediuce the effects of rheunatoid arthritis, I am currently on the look-out for a source to buy rose hip extract.
Here in germany, the prices for supplements are enormous. A reason why I buy my Glucosaminsulphate in the Uk since many many years.
But www.naturesbest.co.uk, excellent as they are, doesnt stock hip rose extract, so I came upon this company:
http://www.althealth.co.uk/product/...eq-to-2000mg-tabs-offer-buy-2-get-3-/30-tabs/

Now, does anyone know about this particular company or can give me another reliable source, please?

The reason for asking is, this very morning I had a look at my latest account statement from the credit card company.
I am the victim of a credit card rip-off. My data has somehow made it in illegal hands and my account is completely empty up to and over its credit-limits.
Within the last three weeks an estimated € 2500,- has been deducted in small sums.
So I am a bit paranoid at the moment.:eek:
Any recommendation will be graetly apreciated.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can wholeheartedly recommend these folks. I've been ordering from them with no problems for over ten years.

Their rosehip extract tablets actually give 5,000mg equivalent of dried herb, double the link you posted.

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/other-joint-health/rose-hip/productdetail-p2324002-c125.aspx

Would you try something and see how you feel pleae ?
No gluten and no dairy foods for three weeks.

In three *days* my rheumatoid arthritis aches stopped dead :D
The diet's a bit of a bugger, but the no pain is worth it :cool:

The theory goes that long term use of anti inflammatories leads to a leaky gut. Gluten irritates that gut and dairy then gets through. This makes the body produce *more* of the antibodies that then flood in and attack the joints. So we take more anti inflammatories......

Best of luck with it :)

cheers,
Mary

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
I seem to remember reading somewhere it was an important source of vitamin C during the last war.

When I was at school in the 50's we used to go out on organised trips picking.

I wonder where it went for processing, not done on site as far as I can remember?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE